For Individuals & Families
Because every situation is unique, we develop customized service packages for each of our clients after an initial consultation.
Below is a partial list of some of the services we provide.
• Facilitate family discussions
• Determine best housing options
We Do the Paperwork
• Review contracts for facilities and service providers
• Review status of necessary personal and legal documentation
• Review insurance coverage
We Do the Legwork
• Research communities and care facilities
• Tour communities upon request
• Evaluate caregivers and caregiving agencies
• Recommend trusted service providers
We Customize Plans
• We can implement a plan quickly if you are in the midst of a crisis, or over several weeks if the situation is less urgent or more comprehensive.
• If you have issues or concerns not mentioned here, please let us know.
Fees vary based upon the services provided. Each client will receive a range of service and pricing options.
For Professionals & Agencies
We are happy to consult with your organization.
Physicians, therapists, clergy members, attorneys, financial planners and other trusted advisors are often asked for guidance regarding senior care. You are already advising your clients in specific ways; however, these issues may be outside of your scope of interest and expertise. We have years of experience in the field that give us an objective, yet compassionate approach to each situation.
Human Resources Professionals
We understand that stress related to family life can negatively impact job performance. Adult children with aging parents may be seeking advice from you about how to help their loved ones, and these issues may be outside of your scope of interest and expertise.
We are available to speak to your employees on a wide range of topics related to senior care that will provide both comfort and practical information as they navigate this new territory.
If there is a topic that is of particular interest to your company, we can tailor a program for you.
We'd love to hear from you.
Ask a question, or just leave us your info and we will be in touch.